Book With Confidence
At The Zillers Athens Boutique Hotel, we all have been working hard to prepare the best possible experience for our guests and a safe work environment for all employees.
In line with the Greek government and the European Union’s health and safety guidelines, we have designed a strategy to ensure that all guests will enjoy a safe stay.
Protocols at Front Desk & Cleaning Policies
• We are able to offer our services digitally on top of the traditional way. Order your room service, book excursions and tickets, arrange your transfers etc. simply by sending an e mail to [email protected] or give us a call, if you would prefer not to interact with the staff. We may be temporarily observing physical distancing, but we still remain by your side.
• We will be providing Personal Hygiene to all our guests, including antiseptic gel, gloves and masks to use at their discretion.
• All the public spaces of the hotel will be equipped with sanitizing stations and will be constantly disinfected by dedicated housekeepers who will be focusing on high touch surfaces.
• Our rooms and public spaces will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
• The staff will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment as authorized by the guidelines of the Greek Government and the European Union.
• A doctor will be available 24/7 for our guests and employees, to work with in case of any medical emergency.
Protocols at Food & Beverage
• We have decrease the holding ability of our restaurant, so that you feel more safe during the time you are enjoying your meals, drinks and the amazing view of the Acropolis.
• We are establishing strict sanitization protocols for the disinfection of chairs and tables between guest sittings at our restaurant.
• We are engaging responsible and health certified suppliers. Furthermore, we disinfect each product before storing or using it.
Protocols for our Team Members
• Our hotel staff is well-trained to carefully follow the health and hygiene guidelines, while offering their top-notch services. Health checks will be conducted daily on each member of the hotel team to ensure they are in good health.
We may have replaced the handshake with different greeting styles and we have hidden our smiles behind a protective mask, but nothing else has changed and we remain loyal to the well-known Greek Hospitality!
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]